Getaway 8138 - look down to see water?

I have seen many pictures of this cabin and balcony and know its one of the "secret" cabins. It overlooks the shuffleboard coarse and is slanted but am wondering what you see when you look straight down? Is it water or the public space below?

I have seen many pictures of this cabin and balcony and know its one of the "secret" cabins. It overlooks the shuffleboard coarse and is slanted but am wondering what you see when you look straight down? Is it water or the public space below?

I have cabin 8738 on the Getaway in a couple weeks and have seen pictures. 8138 mirrors it opposite side. It slightly overlooks the deck below but has a good sight line so don't worry. We got an amazing cabin with a huge deck for the price of a BD.. Lucky us!!!! 👍😁😜

Are you sailing soon??

I have cabin 8738 on the Getaway in a couple weeks and have seen pictures. 8138 mirrors it opposite side. It slightly overlooks the deck below but has a good sight line so don't worry. We got an amazing cabin with a huge deck for the price of a BD.. Lucky us!!!! 👍😁😜

Are you sailing soon??

Not until next March so please post a picture looking straight down. I don’t really care what I see or who sees me from above. I got a great balcony for less than others paid for the extended ones

The deck below. If you are standing at your railing looking straight down you'll see deck. If you are sitting in a chair looking out you'll see water.

• Like 1

The deck below. If you are standing at your railing looking straight down you'll see deck. If you are sitting in a chair looking out you'll see water.

Thank you for the reply. I can live with that .. I will be lounging anyways

76c1517a7e6bd8b75ed9c223c21d52e2.jpg

This is a view from 8164, so looking forward to your room. The shuffleboard deck is right below, but not an issue when sitting. You will have a better view than we did..

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Did you hear a lot of noise from deck seven? I figure with the ocean it would drown out other sounds

Did you hear a lot of noise from deck seven? I figure with the ocean it would drown out other sounds

It wasn’t bad, I only remember seeing people down there a handful of times. I think that area of deck 7 is forgot about because of the waterfront deck.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

• 2 weeks later...