Oceana fly cruises flights from Manchester

cruisefan2012

Currently toying with the idea of booking on Oceana to the Med in June 2019 to surprise family members who will be onboard then.

My parents have got their flight times to fly from Birmingham to Malta with Thomas Cook Airlines - This got me wondering about flight times from Manchester to Malta

Does anybody that is currently booked to join Oceana in Malta aware of their flight times if flying in from Manchester?...

Like I say I`m just thinking out loud - Nothing concrete yet

Thank you for the info, we are doing thr same cruise next year. We normally book taxi transfers to the airport as we find that we sleep better in our own beds the night before going on holiday.

It’s going to be a very early start then!

There may be more than one flight going from Manchester.When we did the fly cruise a few years ago some people from Manchester told us they had arrived in time for breakfast, others flight time from Manchester was later.Our flight time (which was I think the latest to arrive) from East Midlands was at 11am

I’ve just logged into my CP and the flights are there already! I am most surprised.

They are 6.15 outbound, arriving at 10.40 and the return flight is 11.40 (makes sense, it will be the plane that had just arrived!) landing in Manchester at 14.15. The flights are with TUI so we don’t need to collect our luggage. The weight allowance is generous, 23kg each for our hold baggage and 5kg for the cabin. I’m more than happy, hopefully the early morning arrival in Malta means we get on the ship early? Is that so? Thanks for any advice, never done a fly cruise before.

• 3 weeks later...