EDGE TransAtlantic? When?

Ox Fan Cruiser

what's happeningwith celebrity. Does the company have money problems? 3000 € for an Infinitycabin at Transatlantic ????

I hope they will go down with the prices

I find the Tour great. But i don´t want to pay those price....

But it would appear as there is lots of interest, so you may not want to pay it but others will.

• 2 weeks later...

We just booked a transatlantic for April 28, 20019. It stops at Bermuda (overnight), the Azores, Lisbon (Portugal), Bilbao (Spain), and Le Havre (France). After reading this thread I'm now wondering if it might be cancelled? I'm hoping not. There were only 3 AquaSpa cabins left to choose from.

We just booked a transatlantic for April 28, 20019. It stops at Bermuda (overnight), the Azores, Lisbon (Portugal), Bilbao (Spain), and Le Havre (France). After reading this thread I'm now wondering if it might be cancelled? I'm hoping not. There were only 3 AquaSpa cabins left to choose from.

A very high volume TA has this as their Presidents cruise with much better prices than Celebrity with some perks. I bet they're holding a ton of space.

Seems a bit confusing...using abbreviations and similar terms

TA= transatlantic and travel agency

"President's Cruise" refrerred to here appears to be for a travel company..not the same as a Celebrity President's cruise where Celeb Pres is onboard. Many frequent X cruisers book those..but from posted reviews, we gather that not everyone is invited to all the events or gets face time with company CEO

The president and founder of this TA are having a group cruise. Special pricing, perks, onboard parties for their clients.

Just sent in reservation for April 28, 2019 TransAtlantic Cruise on Edge. Will post details when I get confirmation. Terry Special pricing is NOT so special!