East Perth to Perth Airport

chloe kitty

I am not familiar with public transport so hopefully someone can help.

Personally I would grab a UBER. It is only 11k or 12k at the most. They have free buses between the domestic and international airports.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I would appreciate some help. We are ending a cruise in Perth. If they allow luggage, we will probably take the bus #910 to East Perth. A few days later, we need to go from East Perth to the Airport. What is the least expensive way to go?

Thank you

Take a taxi. It is not a long trip from East Perth to the airport, so one of the local taxi companies is your best bet. I am not a fan of uber and so will not use them. Our taxi drivers here pay A LOT of money for their taxi plates. Our state government is now looking at ways to compensate the taxi drivers/owners as uber swept in on the opposite of a level playing field and so the taxi drivers have been greatly disadvantaged.

Take a taxi, if you have luggage, you may find using public transport from East Perth will probably require a change or two of buses and the time involved is just not worth the few $ you may save

Uber in Perth works well.

We gave up on taxis and are glad to have an alternative now. We had a few occasions of taxis not wanting to turn up to for over half an hour to an address in the suburb at busy periods. And I live in a "good" suburb very close to the city. Also a couple of scary taxi drivers who drove too fast and unsafely. I know not all taxi drivers are like that but it was enough to seal the deal when Uber came along.

You need to be aware of surge pricing during peak hour during work week days but otherwise we are happy with Uber.

Julie

We only had carry on. There was a commuter train station near where our ship docked. We jumped on that and went downtown. Looked around for a little while as our plane was not till later. Then grabbed the airport but from downtown to the airport.