BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
All times are GMT -4.
The time now is 07:58 PM.
59 Posts
Joined Jan 2017
We just booked this cabin on an 8 night cruise next year!! So excited. I was just wondering if anyone had stayed in this cabin and if so how was the noise level as well as is the view blocked from the balcony by the bar? Any information would be great!!! Thanks in advance.
phila, pa
52,116 Posts
Joined Jul 2000
Originally posted by Orlandorandall
I was just wondering if anyone had stayed in this cabin and if so how was the noise level as well as is the view blocked from the balcony by the bar? .
im not sure what you are asking here.. the bar is no where near your balcony so cant figure out what you mean is the view blocked by the bar.

https://www.cruisedeckplans.com/DP/d...be.php?id=6243

you might get noise issues from any late night party nights.

see this door behind those blue chairs-- go through those doors turn immediatly to your left and there is a door to the cabins-- that is right where your room is-- so EVERYone using those doors will be passing by your cabin. I would move further up the hall or to another deck

Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Next up-- Crown Princess 01/07 Aruba 03/4 Carnival Liberty 08/26

. o ..
o . o o.o
...oo
__[]__
__|_o_o_o\__
""""""""""/
. .. . /
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
North Carolina
10 Posts
Joined Mar 2017
I just got off the Magic and stayed in Room 10276. We did not hear any noise from the Lido Deck at all and the views from the balcony were not blocked by anything. These are great rooms to stay in, of for nothing else, the convenience to the Lido deck.
phila, pa
52,116 Posts
Joined Jul 2000
Originally posted by Wv2nccruiser
I just got off the Magic and stayed in Room 10276. We did not hear any noise from the Lido Deck at all and the views from the balcony were not blocked by anything. These are great rooms to stay in, of for nothing else, the convenience to the Lido deck.

your cabin was further in away from the door then the OP original cabin

One cabin in either direction can make all the difference in the world
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Next up-- Crown Princess 01/07 Aruba 03/4 Carnival Liberty 08/26

. o ..
o . o o.o
...oo
__[]__
__|_o_o_o\__
""""""""""/
. .. . /
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
North Georgia
1,386 Posts
Joined Sep 2010
We stayed in 10272 last February and loved it! It was a perfect location - easy to get to Lido and so many
other places.

We had no issues with any noise at all and I think your views will be fine as well.
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature

2-17-18 Carnival Magic
12-7-17 Carnival Fantasy
5-6-17 Carnival Fantasy
2-11-17 Carnival Magic
11-21-15 Carnival Sunshine
2-7-15 Carnival Paradise
10-12-14 Carnival Sunshine
2-8-14 Carnival Fascination
10-7-12 Carnival Legend
4-2-11 Carnival Dream