Radiance class from Port Canaveral?

Searching for my next cruise and cannot find what I consider ideal, sailing from the closest departure port onboard my favorite class of ships. It looks like as of now my best option is to drive to Tampa for the Brilliance. So my questions are, how often are ships changed from departure ports, and is there any reason that a Radiance class won't come to Port Canaveral? Thanks :)

Searching for my next cruise and cannot find what I consider ideal, sailing from the closest departure port onboard my favorite class of ships. It looks like as of now my best option is to drive to Tampa for the Brilliance. So my questions are, how often are ships changed from departure ports, and is there any reason that a Radiance class won't come to Port Canaveral? Thanks :)

If there are changes in departure ports, it can happen at any time, but usually in the April or November time frame. You never know, but I don't think you will see a Radiance class ship in Port Canaveral because there are no height restrictions there, so they can get the largest ships there. Tampa can only handle a Radiance or Vision class ship. Radiance is stuck in Australia or Alaska (another bridge issue in Vancouver). Serenade does Southern Carib out of Ft. Lauderdale when in the US. I suppose she could do the same out of Port Canaveral, but that would be a farther distance for the same itinerary.