Pearl Onboard Activities and Entertainment

pete_coach

Going on Pearl in Mid February. What kind of evening entertainment can we expect? Any "special" nights? Is there dancing? Are there shows every night? Is there entertainment every night?

Are there on board activities during port stops? We have been to all the ports and may or may not go off the ship or if we do, it may not be all day.

There does not seem to be much information or, my search ability may be lacking :D

Going on Pearl in Mid February. What kind of evening entertainment can we expect? Any "special" nights? Is there dancing? Are there shows every night? Is there entertainment every night?

Are there on board activities during port stops? We have been to all the ports and may or may not go off the ship or if we do, it may not be all day.

There does not seem to be much information or, my search ability may be lacking :D

Searching the most current "Freestyle Daily(s)" will give you a good idea of activities that might be available on your cruise.

I opened the threads for Norwegian Pearl specifically (scroll down this page and search on the right-hand side). I did a quick search for "Dailies" list in the most recent posts. I found this... (Courtesy of STP1972. Many thanks STP1972!!!)

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2594180&highlight=pearl

Searching the most current "Freestyle Daily(s)" will give you a good idea of activities that might be available on your cruise.

I opened the threads for Norwegian Pearl specifically (scroll down this page and search on the right-hand side). I did a quick search for "Dailies" list in the most recent posts. I found this... (Courtesy of STP1972. Many thanks STP1972!!!)

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2594180&highlight=pearl

All very welcome. Glad the dailies I posted come in handy. :)

• 2 weeks later...
Any idea of how the schedule and menus change for a five day cruise? I'll be on a 5 day western Caribbean itinerary on the Pearl out of NOLA in a couple of weeks. Do they just use the first 5 days of a 7 day schedule?

*******This is pure speculation, proceed at your own risk*********

I suspect embarkation day and debarkation day will be the same on any itinerary.

The first and last sea days should be the same also.

You should have both production shows "Pure Variety" and "Legends". Pure Variety should be on the first sea day and Legends should be the night of the second port call.

That leaves the middle day (middle three days on the seven day itinerary) which should feature a guest entertainer of some sort.

If you look at the seven day dailies I linked to above your five day should most closely mirror days 1,2,6 and 7 plus some similarity with days 3,4 and 5 for your day 3.

Again I'm just speculating.