Allure Solarium Pool

We found that the upper level, near the bar, was the best location in the Oasis' solarium. Only downside is that you're far from the pool and hot tubs, but you're near the bar and can often times feel more of a breeze. It's still a greenhouse, my phone overheated while lying next to me, but it's not as bad as below. Alternatively along the sides near the open windows is great as well.

Like others have said, the pool is just for lounging. Think of it as a cool hot tub. I think the size is also to deter families with kids from hanging around, what kind of child wants to swim in a little pool full of adults?

Thanks BillOh. I was just thinking that if the main pools were too crowded, we could take a dip in the back one, unless they put the nets on whenever it is not in active use by staff.

What they usually do is raise the platform up so there is no access to the water when the pool is not in use.

When the Oasis was being built it was announced that the Aqua pool would be available for passengers use when not needed by the performers

But later it was determined that there could be a problem with people using the pool. Lotions and people's unintended contamination (loose items) could be dangerous to the sensitive equipment.and therefor the performers.

That is the solarium pool. not the main pool.

The Solarium Pool is in the front of the ship.

I assumed the reference to taking a dip in the back one was referring to the Aqua pool in the back of the ship.

And supported when BillOh commented about the raising of the platforms. That is the only body of water where that occurs on ship.

Thanks BillOh. I was just thinking that if the main pools were too crowded, we could take a dip in the back one, unless they put the nets on whenever it is not in active use by staff.

What they usually do is raise the platform up so there is no access to the water when the pool is not in use.