Whittier to Anchorage transfers

mkcoombe

I am also looking at using this company for June 2018. I am interested in a private transfer for five of us in a minivan from Whittier port to our hotel in Anchorage. The owner of this company has been very responsive by email. Their rival company appears to be ACT (Alaska Cruise Transfer), and they have yet to respond to my email. They are also double the price of this AT&T (Anchorage Tours & Transfers, not the phone company haha), for the same private transfer.

So I am also interested in getting feedback on Anchorage Tours & Transfers. Hopefully someone from this current Alaska cruise season will respond...

Good to know...thanks for the reply!

I am also looking at using this company for June 2018. I am interested in a private transfer for five of us in a minivan from Whittier port to our hotel in Anchorage. The owner of this company has been very responsive by email. Their rival company appears to be ACT (Alaska Cruise Transfer), and they have yet to respond to my email. They are also double the price of this AT&T (Anchorage Tours & Transfers, not the phone company haha), for the same private transfer.

So I am also interested in getting feedback on Anchorage Tours & Transfers. Hopefully someone from this current Alaska cruise season will respond...

Hi again, I just heard back from the other company (ACT) and they discounted their pricing so it would now be only $100 more for us than AT&T.

When you say that you booked with AT&T for $32pp, how many people is that for? And is it a direct private transfer from Whittier port to your car rental office? Or is it a shared transfer?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

• 2 weeks later...
Hi again, I just heard back from the other company (ACT) and they discounted their pricing so it would now be only $100 more for us than AT&T.

When you say that you booked with AT&T for $32pp, how many people is that for? And is it a direct private transfer from Whittier port to your car rental office? Or is it a shared transfer?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

It is not a private transfer but a direct transfer via small shuttle bus, not a large tour bus

Wow, $32 per person is a good deal. Do you have to give them your credit card now??? I hate doing that. We are booked with Princess at $70.20 per person. I have a whole whack of on board credit to use so will apply that to the transfers and stick with Princess, tried and true. We did the transfer with Princess before and it was smooooth sailing to the airport.