Carnival Magic - Washing Machines

Kerflop

My wife had a question that I haven't found and answer to, and that is are there washing machines on the Carnival Magic? Not talking about laundry service, but machines where you can wash your own clothes. We are bringing three kids and having the ability to wash a few items would be great. We used them on another Carnival ship, but I don't remember which one, so I was hoping the Magic has them as well.

thanks

Locations - Launderettes

Deck 2 - midship / across from 2375

Deck 7 - midship / across from 7347

Deck 10 - forward / across from 10264

Locations – Ironing Rooms

Deck 1 – aft / across from 1423

Deck 6 – midship / across from 6360

Deck 8 – midship / across from 8395

Deck 9 – midship / across from 9403

I take my own pods and dryer sheets

We used them a few weeks ago on the Magic. Just a word of warning. The dryers are HOT! We had them on the regular setting and I could literally barely touch the clothes as we were getting them out of the dryer bc they were so hot. I think there was a less intense heat setting and I would definitely try that next time.

We used them a few weeks ago on the Magic. Just a word of warning. The dryers are HOT! We had them on the regular setting and I could literally barely touch the clothes as we were getting them out of the dryer bc they were so hot. I think there was a less intense heat setting and I would definitely try that next time.
Same for the dryer we used on the Glory last month. I could barely handle the clothes to get them back in the bag. I think you can bake a cake in those things. ;p

Thank you! hopefully won't be doing any laundry, but you never know!

$3 to wash. $3 to dry. I don't recommend waiting until the last night of the cruise. That's when a lot of people do their laundry and it's not easy finding open machines.

My wife had a question that I haven't found and answer to, and that is are there washing machines on the Carnival Magic? Not talking about laundry service, but machines where you can wash your own clothes. We are bringing three kids and having the ability to wash a few items would be great. We used them on another Carnival ship, but I don't remember which one, so I was hoping the Magic has them as well.

thanks

Yes there is.