Sanctuary - princess

Marie515

Hi Marie515, you can book the Sanctuary on either a weekly, or daily basis (half-day or whole day). They allow about half of the seats to be booked for the entire week, and about half the seats can be booked by the half-day or whole day. I would recommend checking at the Sanctuary first thing upon boarding.

Any opinons specifically on Ruby? I'm new to Princess, so don't know much about this. Do you think it is worth it? I would only be interested in a half day.

Hi Paul, some love the Sanctuary, and some just enjoy their own balcony as a retreat. For $10, I would certainly try out a half-day for a reserved, comfortable lounger with peace and quiet. I'm not a 'main pool person' and can easily do without a pool's movie screen, bands, and other noise. High tea is served in the Sanctuary, and service overall is said to be prompt and excellent. Sounds wonderful and relaxing! You may like to see this Ruby Princess thread (post #5 in particular) for some onboard tips:http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1969218. There is mention of the Terrace Pool (Deck 14, aft) as well. :)

Hi Paul, some love the Sanctuary, and some just enjoy their own balcony as a retreat. For $10, I would certainly try out a half-day for a reserved, comfortable lounger with peace and quiet. I'm not a 'main pool person' and can easily do without a pool's movie screen, bands, and other noise. High tea is served in the Sanctuary, and service overall is said to be prompt and excellent. Sounds wonderful and relaxing! You may like to see this Ruby Princess thread (post #5 in particular) for some onboard tips:http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1969218. There is mention of the Terrace Pool (Deck 14, aft) as well. :)

Thank you very much. :)

• 3 years later...