Serenade OTS Balcony room with pullman bed

Newbie1116

I have room 9510 booked on Serenade OTS for Dec 2018 holiday cruise.

Was curious if anyone on CC, who may have already been on a cruise, and had children who used the 'pullman' bed(s). Was wondering if anyone had a photo they could post with the pullman bed 'down'. It looks like any room that would be considered an (E1) class balcony room with pullman would look the same.

Thanks for any photo's. (or can you direct me to a link somewhere on CC where it may already be posted?)

I have photos of 9212 on the Serenade with the bed still in the ceiling. In that cabin, it is over the couch, rather than like Clara Bob's photo of one over the bed.

It is therefore, closer to the bathroom, if that matters..

I have not been successful in posting here, but is you want to give me your email, I'll be happy to send.

I have photos of 9212 on the Serenade with the bed still in the ceiling. In that cabin, it is over the couch, rather than like Clara Bob's photo of one over the bed.

It is therefore, closer to the bathroom, if that matters..

I have not been successful in posting here, but is you want to give me your email, I'll be happy to send.

The picture that was sent was sufficient. I also have a sofa in this room (not a sleeper), so even if pullman is above sofa it most likely faces the same way as the one in photo??, just as long as it's not in way, if one needs to use bathroom in the eve.