adventure of the sea new cabins deck 2

Just wondering if anyone knows if the new cabins on deck 2 are there. According to the deck plan they are 2536, 2233, 2235, 2237 and 2239. Might have missed some but these are ones that I was looking at booking. Maybe someone is on AOS now or soon to be and can let me know if they actually exist.......

Edited by made in canada

IF they are there, they will be the same as the existing cabins....no great advantage to booking them!

According to the RCI deck plan these are a new category, an interior studio cabins not previously available on Adventure.

I don't know for certain, but I don't think any of the cabins got added in dry dock.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This ^^^^ I thought they had decided not to add them at all now.

Who knows, but I have two booked that don't exist on the previous deck plans. One interior and one studio. When I originally tried to book a studio I got three different results. By the fourth phone call in a week there were four suddenly available and I booked one.

• 5 months later...

I am booked on Adventure of the Seas in a couple of weeks. When I log in to look at cruise details, I noticed that there are two links for deck plans:

Deck Plans from 15-Jul-2017 to 28-Apr-2018

Deck Plans from 05-May-2018 to 27-Apr-2019

All these cabins are on both plans, but one lists them as category "J" and the other lists them as category "2W." Same description for both though:

Studio Interior - One twin bed, vanity area, and bathroom. Accommodates 1 guest.

Hope this helps.

Does anyone have an actual photo of these rooms? They list as twin bed, but photo and schematic show two pillows, which would indicate a double bed. I'm booked 11-24-2018, in room #2239

These cabins don't yet exist on any Voyager class ship, so no pictures.

This site lists Adventure as having a twin bed - https://www.******************.com/2016/11/03/guide-royal-caribbeans-single-and-studio-staterooms

Here are some pictures from Jewel, a Radiance class ship. I would expect Adventure to be laid out differently. Jewel cabins are laid out sideways with the door on the long side. From the new deck plans Adventure cabins should have the door at one end of the cabin on the short side, which means they would have to have a different interior layout.

https://www.cruisecritic.com/photos/ships/jewel-of-the-seas-307/studio-interior-cabin-274398/

Thanks for the photos, now I know rooms with one twin bed exist. The ones they show with the double bed have a door at the end, so by changing the double to a twin, and squeezing the room, should have an idea what the 5 studio rooms will look like.

I stayed in 2235 in May if you have any questions. I had to add my son to the cruise so he stayed with my wife and I got a single room down there.

Month earlier I watched a movie where my bed was! Lol.

All in all, these new cabin have paper thin walls...more than usual...the guy next door and I had a conversation...no joke.

But functional and a full size bed...better than a twin.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Forums mobile app

• 4 months later...
I stayed in 2235 in May if you have any questions. I had to add my son to the cruise so he stayed with my wife and I got a single room down there.

Month earlier I watched a movie where my bed was! Lol.

All in all, these new cabin have paper thin walls...more than usual...the guy next door and I had a conversation...no joke.

But functional and a full size bed...better than a twin.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Forums mobile app

RI_Cruiser, I'm booked in that exact same stateroom next December and was wondering if you would be able to post a photo. I cannot find one online for the life of me, why has Google failed me LOL? :(

Did you find Deck 2 quiet at night or was your sleep disrupted? According to the deck plan, the Lyric Theater is located above the staterooms.

Thanks!