Command hooks

cdatsea

Would love to know what type of magnet hook you buy and where you get them!

I can't speak for the hooks, we've never used them. We use the little push pin magnets to hang the dailies and the ship map and any other information we find useful. Amazon and probably any office supply store has them.

Would love to know what type of magnet hook you buy and where you get them!

I have two sets of these magnetic hooks from Amazon. I use them on the ceiling, and I hang a shower curtain in between whatever I want to separate.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01LZMFM12/ref=oh_aui_search_detailpage?ie=UTF8&th=1

I'll be honest I can't think of any cruise I have been on where at least some of the cabin structure hasn't been metal if not all of it. I assume its pretty much a design standard given the environment, plastic panels would be too likely to crack under the flexing.

I have quite a few magnet hooks, magnet pockets etc from cruising and sadly? Discovered that the Haven suites I've been in have very little metal. Standard cabins have had the metal walls, Haven seems to have some sort of paneling that is not magnetic.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I also noticed the penthouse suites have the same type of paneling and the magnets don't work very well.

• Like 1

Has anyone used the command hooks on the breakaway? I understand that the walls are not metal so the magnets will not work.

Yes, I've used command hooks on the Breakaway and several other ships and they work GREAT

Cynthia