Does Norwegian have single cabins?

Unclearnie

I know this is a bit of a smart a$$ answer.

Every cabin can be a single, just because NCL sells cabins that hold 2-3-4-5-6 does not mean you have to go with the clown car model that they sell. You know putting 4 people in a room that is 220 sq ft. I just booked my mother on a cruise, yes it was a late booking but she has a 7 day cruise with a balcony cabin for herself, $745.

I know this is a bit of a smart a$$ answer.

Every cabin can be a single, just because NCL sells cabins that hold 2-3-4-5-6 does not mean you have to go with the clown car model that they sell. You know putting 4 people in a room that is 220 sq ft. I just booked my mother on a cruise, yes it was a late booking but she has a 7 day cruise with a balcony cabin for herself, $745.

That's an incredible price, kudos for finding such a good deal.

I did a single cabin studio on the Getaway about 2 years ago. Loved it. Decor was fresh, clean. Just enough room for 1 person. Exclusive lounge was nice. Espresso machine and little danish for the taking in the a.m was nice.

Also was nice to have an exclusive area / hallway that are only accessible to single cruisers. NO KIDS RUNNING UP AND DOWN !!! BONUS.

I am in a mini-suite Solo this next cruise (Escape 11/25/17) lots more room and full size shower. It was comped, otherwise I would be doing a Single cabin again. LOVED IT.

The solo studios are fantastic... I got married on the NCL Getaway and we had a lot of family with us, a lot of which are single (including my grandmother). Everyone in my family loved the setup. Yes the room is small, but the storage is ample and you are just in the room to sleep anyway so it is perfect. You even get your own lounge so you can meet others. Very cool concept!