Getaway specialties dining for lunch

Lunch at Margaritaville is complimentary for Haven guests on embarkation day.

I don't know much about Moderno for lunch. From what I've read they do themed lunch buffets (Mexican, Indian, etc) on certain days and it is complimentary for all guests. Not sure they're open for lunch on embarkation day.

I don't know much about Moderno for lunch. From what I've read they do themed lunch buffets (Mexican, Indian, etc) on certain days and it is complimentary for all guests. Not sure they're open for lunch on embarkation day.

I've seen this on Breakaway but not on Getaway, for some reason. Regardless, it's not a specialty, per se. It's merely an extension of the buffet to allow more space.

The specialty restaurants that are open for lunch are Margaritaville, Wasabi Sushi and Ocean Blue Waterfront. I can't remember if The Raw Bar is also open for lunch. (Of those, Margaritaville would be the only one open on embarkation day.) A few years ago, Teppanyaki would open for lunch on sea days for the same price as dinner. I don't know if they still do this. (We did this for lunch back in the UDP days, which allowed us to also use our UDP for dinner the same day, since meals were unlimited.)

Hi guys. I thought I read that margaritaville was complimentary on sail away day. Is that true? I also read that moderno is open for lunch (maybe sea days) which is also complimentary. Is that true? Any help appreciated. :D:D Sailing in 10 days yay.

Not true and not true.

If you are in the Haven (only), you can eat at Margaritaville on embarkation day. The Haven uses it as overflow, which makes it crowded and slow for non-Haven guests.

There was no Moderno lunch yesterday. Check out my live post for more specifics on the Getaway https://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2666700

Not true and not true.

If you are in the Haven (only), you can eat at Margaritaville on embarkation day. The Haven uses it as overflow, which makes it crowded and slow for non-Haven guests.

There was no Moderno lunch yesterday. Check out my live post for more specifics on the Getaway https://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2666700

cheers thank you. we are following your review.