Cafe Latitudes on Jewel of the Seas

Good to hear! Thanks, Bob! So tell me, how would you rate the Jewel to the Liberty?

That's really apples to oranges. Completely different ships.

Jewel is much smaller, many fewer guests. No Royal Promenade. No Flowrider. However, there are views outside for virtually all public venues, covered Solarium, kiddie pool area with slide, screening room, pool tables. I wish they had converted the Solarium food venue into Park Cafe, it would have been nice to get the salads and roast beef sandwiches there.

I'm hoping it's not going to be a letdown after just being on the LOS. So, the Solarium Cafe has a very limited menu? (I took advantage of the pizza at the Pizza place and little sandwiches and pastries from Cafe Latitudes a lot on LOS rather than eating from MDR or Windjammer.) It's going to be a pretty full itinerary so maybe it will be fine. Though I really enjoy sea days...

I'm hoping it's not going to be a letdown after just being on the LOS. So, the Solarium Cafe has a very limited menu? (I took advantage of the pizza at the Pizza place and little sandwiches and pastries from Cafe Latitudes a lot on LOS rather than eating from MDR or Windjammer.) It's going to be a pretty full itinerary so maybe it will be fine. Though I really enjoy sea days...

I wouldn't say the menu in the solarium is very limited, just not as diverse as Park Cafe. It's only open until 1am or 2am.

In May on the Jewel Med cruise Cafe Latte-tudes was open from 7 a.m. to 11 p.m. everyday. There was always a nice selection of quick breakfast items and open faced sandwiches and various sweet options for the remainder of the day and evening. We got food from there quite often; very good.

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk

• 1 month later...
Where do you get those great roast beef sandwiches on Jewel if there is no Park Cafe?

You don't. You might find something like that in the Solarium food venue sometimes, but I don't think it's the same.