Just off the bliss yesterday

I didn't try to redeem anything from Starbucks, although we treated kids once. We are Canadian, thus I didn't try to redeem gift cards, etc because I figured ours wouldn't work either way. I could be wrong

I'm Canadian too (and American :p), and when I travel in the States, I can redeem my reward points I earned in Canada for Starbucks drinks in the States. Still hearing conflicting information about how it works onboard the Bliss, though. Thanks for taking time to answer me!

Would you happen to know if you can redeem your Starbucks reward stars for free drinks onboard the Bliss?

Not a huge issue, but I started saving up mine for our November cruise, but if they don't take them, I need to use them up or some of them will be expired before I'm back on land!

I'll check this. I board on Saturday. Bought a car recently and the manufacturer sent me a gift card to Starbucks.

• 4 weeks later...
We embarked by 11:30a.m or so and disembarked by 9:30.

Yes - seafood buffet is Sun evening in the garden cafe, we went. That was our only dinner in the buffet, all other dinners were in the MDR's

Hi CruiseLover (me too),

Did they have lobster in the seafood buffet?

Did they mention the seafood buffet in the daily planner?

Just finished our cruise to Alaska on the Bliss on sept. 8. Had amazing weather, except for Friday while inVictoria, BC. Boat was fantastic in every way! I don’t see the big deal about the elevators. There are 2 sets of 4 on the front and 2 sets of 4 on the back. Only crowded time was during the muster, and you better go because they scan your cabin cards and go get the idiots that don’t attend! They were crowded after shows and when getting on and off at the ports, but moved along good. Breakfast is fantastic in the main dining room, Taste and Savor and the menus are the same. The buffet is a complete zoo! Didn’t try the other places. Ate at La Cucina- could have eaten the plates! Risotto was amazing! Everything is great. Cagneys was our favorite. I will always remember the char on my steak! Margaritaville was wonderful, especially the nachos. Teppenakkka was fantastic. They really load you up with the food. It’s not too loud, it’s entertaining! The gelato place was great, as well as the bakery’s macaroons. Didn’t eat at the soda shop but it looked great. We didn’t really care for The Local’s food. Very institutional and fried. All the bars are perfect! Fantastic service and wide variety. Thomas at “waves” by the pool was beyond fantastic. He could fix anything and if you stumped him, he’d find the recipe and fix it. The cruise activity staff especially Dan and Tiara. The staff talent show was at hoot. They did a movie trivia show and we couldn’t stop laughing! The Beatles show is great but books up early. The “Havana” show was good but “Jersey Boys” is fantastic. We attended the art auction and bought 2 prints. They are great and not pushy!! Bid on the blind specials-what a deal!! Our steward was great as was the room. The boat is decorated beautifully not gawdy as reported. I’d would have hidden on board for another week. The excursions are not very good but entertaining. THERE are NO lobsters or crab legs on the buffet. They have smoked salmon, shrimp, crab cakes and steak 2 nights. Did eat buffet at all. The main dining rooms are fantastic. I have NO complaints about any part of the cruise. Embarkation and disembarkation were painless!

Hi CruiseLover (me too),

Did they have lobster in the seafood buffet?

Did they mention the seafood buffet in the daily planner?

No whole lobster or lobster tails on the ship. Ocean Blue has a "Lobster Pot Pie" which is the closest you'll get.

The Freestyle Daily advertises the ship's Alaskan Dinner in the buffet.