Piano Player in Schooner Bar on Oasis?

We have enjoyed the piano bar (Schooner) on every RCCL ship. Of course, we like some piano players more than others. When we sailed on Allure a few years ago, the piano player was more of an "easy listening" player rather than the fun, sing-along players on other ships. We are sailing on Oasis in a couple of weeks and wondered it our Allure experience was characteristic of the Schooner on the "big" ships, or just that particular Allure sailing. Can a recent Oasis passenger help?

Schooner Bar performers vary in style on the big ships just like they do on the smaller ships.

I'm sure that's true, Bob, but I've never experienced a Schooner bar pianist on any other ship that didn't talk or engage with the audience at all. That's why I thought that the approach might be different on the large ships.

I'm sure that's true, Bob, but I've never experienced a Schooner bar pianist on any other ship that didn't talk or engage with the audience at all. That's why I thought that the approach might be different on the large ships.

We had Matt Yee on Allure a few years back, he is the extreme side of "engaging" with the guests. Forced audience participation is a more accurate description.:)