Cruise Critic Door Sign

Hello,

I would like to print a Cruise Critic Door sign for my cabin door, Preferably a pdf version so that I can add my screen name. All the threads and links I am finding in my search are outdated and no longer work. Does anyone know where to find a current workable sign?

Thanks much!

Scroll to the top of these threads. You will see one for CC Meet&Mingle sign. If you scroll down the postings for that thread, you may find some help for what you are looking for.

Thanks. I have searched the links on this site and prior threads. They are all so old that the links are now invalid. I was hoping someone out there knew of some that are current. I was able to find one but it is not pdf so I can't add my name, other than handwriting it in.

Are you sure you want to put this on your cabin door?

You might get a few people knocking and assuming this is where they complain.

Yes, I'm sure. I have had one on my door for many cruises now and have had no complaints. I usually cruise over Halloween, I guess the trick or treat candy I leave nearby stops any thoughts of complaining:)

I did find a Cruise Critic Meet and Mingle sign and once it was in Adobe I was able to edit and add my name. I'll print this one on magnetic paper. My old sign showed much wear and tear after taping it to the door too many times!