Incomplete info in Voyage Planner & Q re Maiden cruise

Alsun

Not sure where to post this question, will also post it in the roll call of our cruise, but maybe others not on our cruise can help/would know, or perhaps Bonnie?

We are now just over 2 months out until our cruise (Pursuit, Intensive Norway, dep 1 August) and have started to research port tour options.

We looked at the Voyage Planner, but it seems that for some ports information is missing re the mentioned tours. For example, Kristiansand shows 3 tours, however if you follow the link, there is no description at all about the tour itself.

When could we expect to have have more info available? I would have thought that by now tours would have been finalised, or isn't that the case until say 1 month out or so?

Also, bit related, but as this is a Maiden Voyage, does anyone have any ideas whether we might expect something special?

We are aware that because it is the Maiden Voyage with almost certainly some new crew, there might be some small niggles/stuff to straighten out and we fully understand that. We were more thinking about something 'special' like fireworks or, well we don't know what to expect.

I think we are "meeting" one of the other Azamara ships in one of the ports, so I assume that would involve some extra photo opportunities?

We are following the "Azamara Pursuit" thread and also some Social Media but are a bit disappointed with the available info so far. We are not on FB though, so perhaps we are just not looking in the right places?

Any info much appreciated.

Been to the port you mention.

I would e joy just walking around. Section if older homes..onky seen from outside. A lovely church seen from inside. Some nice shops and a lovely waterfront with condos ..condos are high end with lovely plants overhanging with flowers.

Normal to be able to book way ahead with tours. Being the first cruise maybe still working out the IT problems.

As far as a surprise the Captain and HD I am sure have something planned but want it a surprise

Normal to be able to book way ahead with tours. Being the first cruise maybe still working out the IT problems.

As far as a surprise the Captain and HD I am sure have something planned but want it a surprise

Hadn't thought of possible IT problems, but yes, I can imagine there is a lot of logistics around this Maiden cruise. Luckily one of the roll call members was able to help a bit further.

Good to know that we can probably expect some surprise for the Maiden voyage but of course, sharing it would spoil any surprises ;)

We will just have to be patient and wait & see.

Hadn't thought of possible IT problems, but yes, I can imagine there is a lot of logistics around this Maiden cruise. Luckily one of the roll call members was able to help a bit further.

Good to know that we can probably expect some surprise for the Maiden voyage but of course, sharing it would spoil any surprises ;)

We will just have to be patient and wait & see.

I am guessing some type of gift per cabin or person. I have had gifts for Christmas. i also got one for the first AZ cruise to Havana .Surprises are nice. something to look forward too. But I can tell you that you have a great Captain and HD. Plus great bartenders etc.