Are YOU ready for some shipbuilding?!

Cruisinetta

Hello all!!! Long time no build. My cruise season begins on the Ryndam, Oct 10th. The first build of the season will be the WayTooFineDam. I have a great team all lined up and ready to compete. IRL Joannie will be posting pics of this ship. Spinner2 will be on her own cruise. Other ships for this season are the Woohoodam, Tidyzuidydam, Minedam and "no name yet dam". Any suggestions for the April 12th Zuiderdam cruise? Not sure if all the ships will get posted this season, but the first will definately be posted. Have a great cruise year all! :)

Did you build one on the Zandaam last spring - the Hawaii cruise? If you are the master builder, I have shown pictures of it to many friends and they are awed by it.

Sorry I won't see your artistry on the Ryndam. Our next cruise is a Panama Canal cruise on the Amsterdam in April 2011.

Hello all!!! Long time no build. My cruise season begins on the Ryndam, Oct 10th. The first build of the season will be the WayTooFineDam. I have a great team all lined up and ready to compete. IRL Joannie will be posting pics of this ship. Spinner2 will be on her own cruise. Other ships for this season are the Woohoodam, Tidyzuidydam, Minedam and "no name yet dam". Any suggestions for the April 12th Zuiderdam cruise? Not sure if all the ships will get posted this season, but the first will definately be posted. Have a great cruise year all! :)

When you were last building, I think there was a thread about/by the man who alleged he was left on Aruba...and somehow we were categorized as 'sheeple', and a club was born...Perhaps Joanie will remember...Anyway, it was suggested then that you build a Sheepledam...Carolyn

You know I am so ready for the next "Big Build!!"

And yes, I remember Carolyn we did discuss the name for the April 2011, proposing SheepleDam:) I would like to second EM's motion to name the Zuiderdam build "SheepleDam"

In fact for those that do not know of what we speak, in my signature I have: "Proud Sheeple member of H.U.S.H."baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!"

HUSH! stands for "Happily United Sheeple of HAL!" Club members are lovingly termed "members of the herd."

H.U.S.H "baaaaaaaaaaaaaaah"

Originally Posted by cvpends

Joanie

You are correct, Lynn - we were darn good at trivia.

As I said above, I've shown the pictures of your ship to many people. I explained to my grandson that the life boats were made from carrots and he wanted to know if we got to eat the ship!

I have attempted to start a roll call for my next cruise (April 2011, Panama Canal on the Amsterdam) but apparently we will be having a private sailing!

Archived