Cotton is jumping ship...

Cotton

Cotton? You are leaving CC for good? Well that just ain't right!!!! You must stay!!!! You are invaluable to these boards!! I just checked my calendar and it's not April 1st, so what gives???? :(

Just wanted to say it's been nice being on the Cruise Critic boards. SO many nice folks here. I wish you all smooth seas and calm winds.

Well, you certainly will be missed. It was always nice to read your messages and replies.

You can't stay away and you know it . . . . . :D

Just about the time you think you've completely rid yourself of the "habit" you'll see a thread just itchin' for your input and BANG ! !

you'll be right back. :D

Hi all. Should explain, I guess. I've been spending 'way too much time here, and I can't seem to get anything else done in my life.:D Definitely not going to any other forum, just getting away from the computer! I think I've "stayed too long at the fair".......

Talked to my daughter in L.A. last night, so I think some California Dreamin' time is due. Flying out there on Thursday for a coupla weeks. Y'all take care, and THX for the kind thoughts.:)

Hi all. Should explain, I guess. I've been spending 'way too much time here, and I can't seem to get anything else done in my life.:D Definitely not going to any other forum, just getting away from the computer! I think I've "stayed too long at the fair".......

Talked to my daughter in L.A. last night, so I think some California Dreamin' time is due. Flying out there on Thursday for a coupla weeks. Y'all take care, and THX for the kind thoughts.:)

Cotton, enjoy the time with your daughter... I hope you have a great visit and please don't forget about us!!!!! I know what you mean... I could get much more done if I could stay off these boards! LOL! Enjoy and safe travels!!!

Have a safe and wonderfull trip to visit your daughter.

I know what you mean about too much time on the cc. I can't get anything done, it's like a job to find time to check the new messages, afraid I will miss something!

Cotton, I know what you mean. I started my taxes 2 or 3 weeks ago and haven't finished them yet. It's just so hard to stay away from these boards. I get more done when the boards are down.:rolleyes: Reminds me of the commercials they put on MTV years ago (maybe 20), back when they still showed videos. I guess there were a lot of angry parents whose kids were doing nothing else but watching MTV. They said it was ok to take a break and go outside, do homework, play with the dog, whatever, MTV would still be there when you returned.

Hope you have a safe trip and have a wonderful visit with your DD.

Archived