Marini Tasting

Zoedokey

If I remember right its $19 for a sampling of 5 or 6 mini martini's. Seemed a decent deal, but I didn't get a chance to do it on our last cruise.

I'm guessing it would be 5 or 6 shots worth of martini, so if you figure 4 bucks per shot it's not a horrible deal...if it's more than a shot, and I'd guess that it probably is, then it's a better bargain.

What's a marini? :p:p I had this and I believe it was $17 and you could choose 4 different kinds. They were supposed to be mini's but their mini's were pretty big. They were a good deal in my opinion. I loved the Spicey Chipoltle. Mmmm.

What's a marini? :p:p I had this and I believe it was $17 and you could choose 4 different kinds. They were supposed to be mini's but their mini's were pretty big. They were a good deal in my opinion. I loved the Spicey Chipoltle. Mmmm.

Im with debster11. The Spicey Chipoltle was surprisingly good and a good deal for the size.

food050.jpg

Here are my 4 Martinis from the Martini tasting!! They were delicious and totally worth it. The Melon one was my favorite- didn't taste like a regular melon martini- it tasted just like a watermelon!! Mmmmmmm

It was $17 and I would do it again.....and again to try all of them :D

Wine tasting is 15.00 pp.. they offer 5 wines to taste.. usually 2 white and 3 reds.. I suggest you sign up for this as soon as you can ..Most of the time they will put it on your S&s card after you are out to sea so you don't pay taxes..You get a few options for paring with the wine and times with a sommalier.. As a level 2 wines expert( one level below the sommalier).. I would recommend this for anyone..go in with an open mind and a palette that wants to experience new tastes..I am going on the Breeze and will be signing up for the wine tasting.. I was able to taste a $800.00 bottle of Boujolias Nouveax.. which was amazing..and the price was shocking..but well worth it.. Cheers /Salut'

The martini tasting is $19.55 with the tip. Sis and I shared them without a problem. We also loved the melon crush. Berry melody was my least favorite. Mangotini was good. Jack julep was strong.

You get a charm shaped like a martini glass with Carnival below it.

The martini tasting was $17 on Magic a couple of weeks ago, but none of the "flavors" listed appealed to me. So, instead, I spent $30+ on three different kinds of chocolate martinis that I enjoyed very, very much. The first one, the waitress in the piano bar substituted for a chocolate martini...she said it was like tiramisu. It was delicious. The second one, she said was like milk and cookies. Also delicious. The third one was a clear chocolate martini, and it was STRONG. And then I had to stop. :D

The martini tasting was $17 on Magic a couple of weeks ago, but none of the "flavors" listed appealed to me. So, instead, I spent $30+ on three different kinds of chocolate martinis that I enjoyed very, very much. The first one, the waitress in the piano bar substituted for a chocolate martini...she said it was like tiramisu. It was delicious. The second one, she said was like milk and cookies. Also delicious. The third one was a clear chocolate martini, and it was STRONG. And then I had to stop. :D

Tirimisu martinis are AWESOME. And addictive.

Have also done the martini tasting. They are in mini glasses but filled to the brim. I was quite tipsy after finishing them but it was meat to try them. Will definitely be doing it again in April.

Archived