Can someone help? I have a bathrobe question!

tymike

Hi all! I'm just back from the Breakaway and wanted to purchase the bathrobe that is provided in the Haven suites. When I found out it would cost $85 I decided against it, but I'd love to try to find one in the world even if it doesn't have the NCL embroidery on it. Does anyone know what the brand is? I was going to write down the brand listed on the label but I forgot. The robe was one of the most comfortable I've ever worn and I miss it already! Thanks so much for any help!:)

I am working on a full review which should post in the next day or so!

Hi all! I'm just back from the Breakaway and wanted to purchase the bathrobe that is provided in the Haven suites. When I found out it would cost $85 I decided against it, but I'd love to try to find one in the world even if it doesn't have the NCL embroidery on it. Does anyone know what the brand is? I was going to write down the brand listed on the label but I forgot. The robe was one of the most comfortable I've ever worn and I miss it already! Thanks so much for any help!:)

I am working on a full review which should post in the next day or so!

Was it a waffle pattern?

Hi! Thanks so much for your reply and the link. I don't think it was that company but it looks like they have nice things! The NCL website does not have the bathrobe listed by name anywhere, but I'm hoping that someone who has or will be sailing in the Haven will take a minute to check the label for me:)!

Thanks again for responding!

Try calling NCL and taking to hotel services or housekeeping. Worth a try....

Great advice! I also have my butler's email address but I don't want her to use whatever her internet time is responding to this somewhat selfish issue when she's on her own time!:)

I will definitely call and see if they can help me! Thanks again!

I purchased a robe when we were aboard the Star in September. It was $85.00. The label says BOCA Terry www.bocaterry.com There is also a phone number on the label 1-800-548-3583. They are 100% cotton. I used an OBC we had obtained to purchase it. Hope this information helps. If you need anything further, let me know. :D

I purchased a robe when we were aboard the Star in September. It was $85.00. The label says BOCA Terry www.bocaterry.com There is also a phone number on the label 1-800-548-3583. They are 100% cotton. I used an OBC we had obtained to purchase it. Hope this information helps. If you need anything further, let me know. :D

Oh....Thank you soooo much for your information! I knew the word terry was in the label but didn't know the rest! I'm now on a mission to obtain this bathrobe!:)

Oh....Thank you soooo much for your information! I knew the word terry was in the label but didn't know the rest! I'm now on a mission to obtain this bathrobe!:)

You are very welcome! Glad I could provide the information. They are great quality robes. Good Luck in your quest to obtain one! :)

You are very welcome! Glad I could provide the information. They are great quality robes. Good Luck in your quest to obtain one! :)

Hi! I went on the website and couldn't figure which robe it was!:o So, I emailed the company asking...I'll let you know if my quest is successful! Thanks again!:)

Hi! I went on the website and couldn't figure which robe it was!:o So, I emailed the company asking...I'll let you know if my quest is successful! Thanks again!:)

I know what you mean. I too went to the website and they have lots to choose from. yikes.... Even with robe in hand, I was unsure which one was an exact match. If you need me to look at the robe and website in more detail just let me know. We can try to figure out this puzzle. My husband would probably be able to figure it out!

• 4 months later...

Did you ever find out how to purchase the Haven robe? I wanted to buy one and forgot! I did make a note of the label. It was Boca Terry and it was a 85% poly 15% nylon shell with a 100% polyester lining. That had to be the softest robe ever made...lol. I looked on Boca Terry's website and none of the robes matched exactly. I did email them and I am waiting their response. As I was googling, I can upon this thread. Hope you are able to help me out. Trying to get by Christmas. Thanks!

The company did get back to me:

"Norwegian gets our Lined Microfiber robe with a microterry lining which is 100%poly. We don’t sell this on the web site but we do keep stock on this item. It only comes in white. It's style MS1052c-P. "

You can call and ask for that specific robe. Think it's $71.00. :)

I was just on the Jewel over Thanksgiving and bought the waffle robe. I wanted a lighter weight robe..but now after all they hype...maybe I should have gotten the other one!

Enjoy your robes! I am loving mine too!.

I loved the robe from the Haven suite. When I was on BA in Aug I forgot to buy one. My bf went on the BA again in Nov with his family (I couldn't go bc of work

:( ) and he bought the Haven robe for me.

I did look into buying the robe from that website. It was $70+ dollars. The $85 cost buying it from NCL directly wasn't that much of a price difference. Plus the one from NCL has embroidered on the robe HAVEN By NORWEGIAN. That makes the few dollars difference worth it to me :)

I loved the robe from the Haven suite. When I was on BA in Aug I forgot to buy one. My bf went on the BA again in Nov with his family (I couldn't go bc of work

:( ) and he bought the Haven robe for me.

I did look into buying the robe from that website. It was $70+ dollars. The $85 cost buying it from NCL directly wasn't that much of a price difference. Plus the one from NCL has embroidered on the robe HAVEN By NORWEGIAN. That makes the few dollars difference worth it to me :)

Stupid question.... Are the ones you buy on ship brand new or are you buying a used one that has been washed.

Edited by duce95

The company did get back to me:

"Norwegian gets our Lined Microfiber robe with a microterry lining which is 100%poly. We don’t sell this on the web site but we do keep stock on this item. It only comes in white. It's style MS1052c-P. "

You can call and ask for that specific robe. Think it's $71.00. :)

Oh, I am flabbergasted (sp?)!!!!:D Thank you so much! I never heard from the company so I kind of gave up....especially because I'll be on the Jewel in July and hoping that the suite has the same robe! But now...thanks to you and this info I can get one NOW!!!!!!!

Thank you (and all the bathrobe enthusiasts on this thread!) for helping me make my way back to this awesome robe! I'm psyched! :)