Guy Fieri on the Carnival Breeze

wrigley80

I saw this on the website!!

I was all excited and tried to record it on my digital box last night and it is no where to be seen on my food network channel!

I am sure this is because we are Canadian and our food network channel may be different.. however we have all the other guy shows on this network!

maybe it will be shown up here at a later date!

Any Canadians let me know if you see it on your guide anytime soon!

Kory

I saw this on the website!!

I was all excited and tried to record it on my digital box last night and it is no where to be seen on my food network channel!

I am sure this is because we are Canadian and our food network channel may be different.. however we have all the other guy shows on this network!

maybe it will be shown up here at a later date!

Any Canadians let me know if you see it on your guide anytime soon!

Kory

You still have time. As the OP said, it doesn't air until October 28th. :)

VancouverKory-

It's definitely not on the Canadian Food Network next week. The scheduling is not quite the same and our Food Network doesn't carry all the same shows and vice versa.

Maybe we'll be able to stream it from foodnetwork.com after it's aired or possibly Food Network Canada will show in the future??

I watch this station regularly so will keep my eyes peeled for promos and I'll keep checking the schedule at foodnetwork.ca and see if it pops up.

Would love to see this one!!

Just checked FN show schedule and it only shows this week of 10/20-10/26 now, so will check on 10/27 and get the details. I saw the series when he won the "Next FoodNetwork Star" and now he is all over the place! :eek: Good he went on a cruise so he could spend time with his family! :rolleyes:

VancouverKory-

It's definitely not on the Canadian Food Network next week. The scheduling is not quite the same and our Food Network doesn't carry all the same shows and vice versa.

Maybe we'll be able to stream it from foodnetwork.com after it's aired or possibly Food Network Canada will show in the future??

I watch this station regularly so will keep my eyes peeled for promos and I'll keep checking the schedule at foodnetwork.ca and see if it pops up.

Would love to see this one!!

Thanks for the info!! yes I scanned ahead on our guide and saw nothing but the ordinary Guy shows!

we are sailing on the Breeze in December and would love to see some nice footage of the ship in HD before we go :D

I really enjoyed the undercover boss on the NCL epic as well as Paul Mertons Adventures on the Allure! definitely not enough cruise programs on TV but when I do see something like this I want to see it!

Kory

We were on that cruise. I had no idea who the guy was. We were waiting in the VIP waiting area and they shut down that check in desk for him and his family and entourage. Didn't see much of him during cruise except when they were filming and then it was very congested. Didn't affect our cruise any but I am sure it did for some. Guess I will set DVR and see if I am a star!

Archived