dawn family suite with balcony

farmer92

I was wandering if there were any accurate and recent pics of the family sute with balcony on the Dawn. more specifically # 12020? have looked around and some that I found are vague or outdated. thanks for any info

Those rooms were added in 2011 so any pics you see are going to be pretty current.

Those rooms were added in 2011 so any pics you see are going to be pretty current.

Heck, even pictures from 5-10 years ago are still going to be very close to the same thing -assuming those suites were there in the first place.

By the way, I have seen the term "family suite" get applied to multiple types of rooms. Make sure you have the right one.

I was wandering if there were any accurate and recent pics of the family sute with balcony on the Dawn. more specifically # 12020? have looked around and some that I found are vague or outdated. thanks for any info

Not sure if I can do this but there is a youtube vid of suite 12028 that is a family suite w/balcony. You can check if any difference in pics you have seen. Hope it helps :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oQmVkPMhhlM

Not sure if I can do this but there is a youtube vid of suite 12028 that is a family suite w/balcony. You can check if any difference in pics you have seen. Hope it helps :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oQmVkPMhhlM

I don't know if this is what the OP wanted, but it is exactly what I was looking for in regard to their question. Thank you for pointing us the link. That is much better than the NCL general descriptions and pictures.

Edited by NH Cruisers

I don't know if this is what the OP wanted, but it is exactly what I was looking for in regard to their question. Thank you for pointing us the link. That is much better than the NCL general descriptions and pictures.

You are very welcome and not sure if anyone has posted on the net pics of the specific suite they are asking about but if I come across any, will definitely post. I was searching for mine a few days ago...found it, didn't like it, and thank heavens for the upgrade today to a family suite w/balcony lol

Then how come a family suite with balcony shows the same pic as a regular family suite on NCLs on website?

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Ok, that makes sense now in terms of what pictures you are seeing. Basically NCL doesn't do a good job on their website with accurate pictures in some cases, this being one.

Either search youtube or here on CC for pictures from actual people and that will help or the link above.