Lobster roll on the Getaway

Disneycruisers

We will be on the Getaway in May and saw that they have lobster rolls. We are use to "Maine" lobster rolls ...are these made with Maine lobster or another type? More than will to pay the up charge for a good lobster roll...what did you think of the taste and quality?

TIA

The lobster rolls were delicious. Nice and buttery. Not too much mayo. I had enjoyed myself a little too much the night before so I wasn't feeling that great when I ate it but I wished I hadn't waited until the last sea day to try it. Yummy.

The rolls are served from 12-2 on deck at the water front/ocean blue counter service..from what I have figured out from reading the boards and the NCL web site.

According to the dailies, Ocean Blue on the Waterfront is only open from 12-2 on sea days. It is an a la carte restaurant, but if you have the UBP you get 20% off.

According to the dailies, Ocean Blue on the Waterfront is only open from 12-2 on sea days. It is an a la carte restaurant, but if you have the UBP you get 20% off.

So you are saying that if you have the unlimited beverage plan you get 20% off? You did not mean the unlimited dining plan?

So you are saying that if you have the unlimited beverage plan you get 20% off? You did not mean the unlimited dining plan?

I'm pretty sure they meant UDP. According to NCL the 20% discount comes to those with the UDP.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I somehow missed having a lobster roll for lunch on the GETAWAY, even though it was on my must-do list! I guess it gives me another good reason to return to this great ship.

FYI the lobster roll is $9.75, and as others have already mentioned only available during sea days during limited lunch hours.

Ernie

15765574983_8f9ca6d673_b.jpg

16197953488_973611a3eb_b.jpg

The rolls are served from 12-2 on deck at the water front/ocean blue counter service..from what I have figured out from reading the boards and the NCL web site.

Great information. I will be in the Haven and did read somewhere that with the UBP receive a 20% off when dining in a restaurant that outside of the choices included with the UBP.

Lobster Rolls :) Yum! The last one I had was in Martha's Vineyard last summer.

Thanks for the heads up :)

Great information. I will be in the Haven and did read somewhere that with the UBP receive a 20% off when dining in a restaurant that outside of the choices included with the UBP.

Lobster Rolls :) Yum! The last one I had was in Martha's Vineyard last summer.

Thanks for the heads up :)

As long as we are randomly posting our location, which relates to nothing in this thread or anything you quoted, I'll be in a balcony. :D