2016/2017 MSC Cruises Caribbean "ALL IN" Promotion

Mikesa1721

MSC introduced an All-In at the end of last year here for this Summer's sailings. Allegrissimo, gratuities & OBC were the perks. I can't remember whether they were good value as I already had my Sept sailing booked so didn't pay too much attention. Also, I wouldn't be keen to book an all-inclusive for a number of reasons.

1. Final payment is 10-12 weeks out which, technically, I'd be prepaying drinks & gratuities (in my book, any price with all-in has these costs factored in!).

2. You can't buy clubcard points - onboard spend would be reduced where drinks and tips are included so less opportunity to accrue points.

3. Often times cruises are priced at a level where the price would work out as cheap and paying separately for the inclusives.

HOWEVER that offer looks very attractive, indeed, and doesn't compare with what was offered here! It's waaaay better - you're soooo lucky having MSC courting your business with these fantastic incentives, Mike!

The question regarding the YC including Allegrissimo? - $64,000 one, that!

MSC introduced an All-In at the end of last year here for this Summer's sailings. Allegrissimo, gratuities & OBC were the perks. I can't remember whether they were good value as I already had my Sept sailing booked so didn't pay too much attention. Also, I wouldn't be keen to book an all-inclusive for a number of reasons.

1. Final payment is 10-12 weeks out which, technically, I'd be prepaying drinks & gratuities (in my book, any price with all-in has these costs factored in!).

2. You can't buy clubcard points - onboard spend would be reduced where drinks and tips are included so less opportunity to accrue points.

3. Often times cruises are priced at a level where the price would work out as cheap and paying separately for the inclusives.

HOWEVER that offer looks very attractive, indeed, and doesn't compare with what was offered here! It's waaaay better - you're soooo lucky having MSC courting your business with these fantastic incentives, Mike!

The question regarding the YC including Allegrissimo? - $64,000 one, that!

I posted that question on MSC's Facebook page so I'm waiting for an answer on that one. I like the dinner at a specialty restaurant,,but Divina only has Eataly, so I'm not sure if that is such a good perk,,an internet package may have been more enticing!!:)

Looking carefully at the advert, everthing that is added on to a standard booking is highlighted with an asterisk. The YC advert looks just like the standard offerring with no add ons.

Pete

Edited by Skier52

Looking carefully at the advert, everthing that is added on to a standard booking is highlighted with an asterisk. The YC advert looks just like the standard offerring with no add ons.

Pete

Good catch Pete!!!! After re-reading it again I noticed "Private Dining" and correct me if I'm wrong, would translate into the Yacht Club's Private Dining Room,so no added perk there,,,and "Unlimited Beverages" which again,,,has no added benefit outside of the Yacht Club venue. I guess the $600.00 OBC is still a decent perk though.

Good catch Pete!!!! After re-reading it again I noticed "Private Dining" and correct me if I'm wrong, would translate into the Yacht Club's Private Dining Room,so no added perk there,,,and "Unlimited Beverages" which again,,,has no added benefit outside of the Yacht Club venue. I guess the $600.00 OBC is still a decent perk though.

Exactly as I read it.

Careful reading it says anything OV and above gets the vouchers, so you could argue for them on a YC booking, well at Least in the UK you could as it would fall foul of the trades description act.

Pete

Edited by Skier52

I posted that question on MSC's Facebook page so I'm waiting for an answer on that one. I like the dinner at a specialty restaurant,,but Divina only has Eataly, so I'm not sure if that is such a good perk,,an internet package may have been more enticing!!:)

Is there no Galaxy restaurant on Divina? I'm not a fan of Eataly and I'll be entitled to a complimentary meal in a specialty venue as a Black card holder. I was reeeeallly looking forward to a lovely evening in Galaxy having experienced it on Preziosa last year :(

I've just had a look at the Divina deck plans and they're showing Galaxy on Deck 16.

Edited by Beamafar

Is there no Galaxy restaurant on Divina? I'm not a fan of Eataly and I'll be entitled to a complimentary meal in a specialty venue as a Black card holder. I was reeeeallly looking forward to a lovely evening in Galaxy having experienced it on Preziosa last year :(

I've just had a look at the Divina deck plans and they're showing Galaxy on Deck 16.

There sure is Bea!!! We tried the seven courses and seven wines one night in the Galaxy,,,we're going to try the Galaxy brunch in December I think.

There sure is Bea!!! We tried the seven courses and seven wines one night in the Galaxy,,,we're going to try the Galaxy brunch in December I think.

The brunch looks wonderful. However, I'm a picky eater so it wouldn't be value for me and, while DH can eat almost anything, he won't! Drives me nuts! I wish I could!

On our recent TA on Preziosa, we went to Galaxy on one of the Gala nights thinking we were going to have a similar night to the one we'd had before, only to discover that it was only serving sushi - I was gutted! We'd missed our set dining time in the MDR so we ended up in Eataly where I got a steak that I really should have sent back it was so bad!