Prohibition party Oasis

Thanks for the threads I was trying to see if anyone has done this lately

I paid for this but now thinking I may cancel does anyone know if I can do this on the ship and if I do does it just go on my account as an OBC

Thank you for you help

Yes, if you cancel on the ship it would go as OBC.

You can also cancel pre-cruise by going into your Order History, in which case the cost will go back to your credit card.

Unless something just changed, the Prohibition Party is on Allure, not Oasis. I've been on 4 Oasis cruises and it was not available. Last time on Oasis was this past January. We had fun at the party on the Allure, but that was over 3 years ago, maybe someone more recent can answer your question. We did dress in period costumes and drinks are a bit weak and pre- made, but available through the entire show.

Our group is back on Oasis again next April, please let me know if this has changed and they now have the party on Oasis, it would be a fun evening for the group.

It was held on the Oasis in Oct. 2015. It does require some attendee participation in various skits and games and was enjoyable. Drinks are a cocktail (I think Gin) and you get as many as you want. When I attended almost everyone was dressed in "roaring 20s " clothing.

We attended in November. I had a good time. They provided us 4 different cocktails and you cold have as much of each as you wished. The also had some snacks. The did an all guys dance and an all girls dance and a couple other interactive things. There is a group that plays jazz music. It will really be as fun as you make it. Dress up and enjoy.

We had a great time doing it the first time on the Oasis. You get two gin based drinks served in tea cups. You can order more. Everybody dressed up in some type of period apparel. We were going to do it on the Allure in November, but after reading the reviews decided not to.

It's all about the staff and attendees making it fun. We had a very high energy staff member running ours so it was great fun. If you haven't done it gamble with the $35 and if it's not working leave.

Depending on input we just might have to do it in October.