Creative marriage proposal both public and private

I need suggestions and ideas for a marriage proposal that will be taking place on a 3 day Bahama cruise. I'm open to all but would like something that is nontraditional. Neither one are really romantics but rather fun loving and a bit quirky. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated. The cruise is next month. :hearteyes::hearteyes::hearteyes:

You could have the wait staff in the dining room bring it covered on a dessert plate or your cabin steward say he found the ring and ask if it was hers then you take a knee. Either way make sure you don't lose the ring...

Embarkation day on our last cruise 2/17 someone had hired a plane to fly around the cruise ship while in port with a banner behind that said "I love you Alicia, will you marry me?" I bet there were a few extra Alicia's who were disappointed.

Sent from my SM-S903VL using Forums mobile app

Private:

* You can pre arrange red roses to the room, a bottle of champagne to the room after dinner and propose there or you can arrange this to your cabin upon boarding and enter the cabin when you arrive and propose right away, you can also ask if they can make you a cake that says will you marry me

*If you both get up early when the sunrises, assuming you have a balcony cabin you can propose then

*After dinner you can go to an area of the ship such as the bow when its sunset and propose there or at sunrise

Public:

* You can ask the cruise director if he can call you and her up on stage before a show or something one evening and propose to her on stage...you can arrange a photographer to be there and take pictures

* Go on a beach somewhere and make a heart in the sand and propose there

*Pre-arrange for a photographer to take photos of you and propose there

*Go to the Schooner Bar and pre arrange the pianist to play a song that means something to both of you at a certain time and propose there

"Public" idea (more on the crazy side):

Do they have the Quest game on 3-day cruises? If so, you can prearrange with the cruise director to request "I need a couple named John and Jane!!!" as one of the scavenger hunt "items".

Theoretically, only you and your partner will be running down onto the stage (what are the odds of another couple having the same names?) And before you know it, you're down on your knee proposing.