Indian Food (Oasis)

122 days until my Oasis of the Seas adventure! I searched and haven't seen many recent threads on alternative MDR menus. Do they still have a "secret" curry menu available to those who ask? The regular menu doesn't seem to have anything to satisfy my palate. Also, on 7 night cruises, what night are the curries typically served in Windjammer?

Thanks in advance!

Odd story of varied Indian dishes on board. Last Oct. we were on the 15 night Independence TA. First night in MDR the maitre d came along and stoped at the table and gave his little welcome aboard spiel and went off to the next group. Next day at lunch in the windjammer he was walking around the tables and stopped to say hello as he remembered us from the last night. Asked him if there were Indian curry dishes available in MDR at night that I could try as a appetizer. He asked me what I would to try. I had no answer but said nothing weird or fishy. He said he would send something the next night. For the next 14 nights, except for specialty dining nights, a plate of something curry or a type of soup showed up. Something different each time. Maitre d was from India which might of helped in food selections.

Looks like you got some answers regarding MDR. Since you mentioned Windjammer also, I'll share my experience.

Typically the buffets has a veg curry as well as rice and dal at lunch every day. There may be a meat curry or something else south Asian in addition. Dinner there was always a meat curry in addition to that. Pickles, chutney, etc really seems to vary from ship to ship. Unlike most other items in the buffet where they have the same offerings in multiple locations, the Indian food is only in one place, but always the same place.

I'll also add that in my Alaskan cruises, they also offered Indian style dishes at breakfast buffet as well. Can't say if this is true of other cruise locations or not since I wasn't looking for it.