Airlynx Cruise Parking (Wrens Farm)

majortom10

Anyone ever used Airlynx cruise parking at their Wrens Farm location on the outskirts of Southampton. Wondered how good shuttle bus service is especially on returning and disembarking the ship and did they have to wait a long time for the shuttle bus.

No experience of Airlynx, but can fully recommend Cruiseparksouthampton. Have used a few times and they are competitive, efficient and friendly with great communication. Car is kept in a secure, covered block and transfers in new, air conditioned minibuses.

We normally use Parking4cruises but noticed the new Airlynx car park at Wrens Farm is about 2 minutes from the hotel we stay at pre cruise so would be very convenient. Just worry on disembarkation will the shuttle bus be waiting and even if it is will we have to possibly wait some time for others to disembark.

We normally use Parking4cruises but noticed the new Airlynx car park at Wrens Farm is about 2 minutes from the hotel we stay at pre cruise so would be very convenient. Just worry on disembarkation will the shuttle bus be waiting and even if it is will we have to possibly wait some time for others to disembark.

We too have used Parking4 cruises and can recommend them. They return your car to the short term car park so you only have to walk over to collect it either with or without your luggage - no waiting for shuttle buses. They look after your car well, noting mileage and photographing it all round when you drop off and get it back for your return.

We too have used Parking4 cruises and can recommend them. They return your car to the short term car park so you only have to walk over to collect it either with or without your luggage - no waiting for shuttle buses. They look after your car well, noting mileage and photographing it all round when you drop off and get it back for your return.

Like I said I have used Parking4cruises many times so know how they work I just worry about my car being driven on public roads for 3 miles and the consequence if an accident occurred.

Like I said I have used Parking4cruises many times so know how they work I just worry about my car being driven on public roads for 3 miles and the consequence if an accident occurred.

Their website states that their drivers are fully insured to drive customers' vehicles. And they have the photo evidence, so they should be reliable...

Their website states that their drivers are fully insured to drive customers' vehicles. And they have the photo evidence, so they should be reliable...

Obviously they will be insured to drive customers cars as would be highly irresponsible not to be, but like I said the cars leave short stay car park and then travel up to 3 miles on public roads and even the best driver can have an accident even if not caused by themselves and that is what worries me. Nobody knows not even company bosses how well or considerate the drivers drive the cars.

Obviously they will be insured to drive customers cars as would be highly irresponsible not to be, but like I said the cars leave short stay car park and then travel up to 3 miles on public roads and even the best driver can have an accident even if not caused by themselves and that is what worries me. Nobody knows not even company bosses how well or considerate the drivers drive the cars.

But they would no doubt repair it whilst you are enjoying your cruise and you may never know:halo: