spent 4 hours trying to upload dailies for epic

armstrong677

hey guys n gals, I have just spent approx 4 hours trying to upload dailies for the EPIC med circuit cruise that we just got off this morning, but for some reason in this day and age we are being met with a shed load of stumbling blocks, missing a token was one of them, anyways,

anyone on EPIC MED, BARCELONA, SEA, NAPLES, ROME, LIVORNO, CANNES, PALMA

give me a shout on here or

happy to help if can,

The Armstrongs

Drinks package is amazing, all the good brands.

Take straws if you use them normally as they don't do them, trying to save the planet yet there are LOTS of plastic cups being blown around the decks.

Make sure you book for the shows as they sell out fast and people need to wait in standby lines, the shows were very good for most part however that is personal taste, we didnt enjoy flyboys nor christian mira the comedy magician.

they are strict with the no videos or photos for the shows that are marked, the others feel free.

Palma shuttle still drops you off in the middle of nowhere so research before you go, lots of people selling garbage on the streets, be careful with your possessions.

lots of people mentioned on here about deck 18 forward taking the lift opposite the one for haven guests, we went for a look, yes it has lovely plush loungers, yes it is quiet, yes there was plenty of space, but its away from everything and there is no bar service or pool, we had a 12 year old with us so opted for the decks 14\15 depends what your looking for.

if i think of more ill add to this

hey guys n gals, I have just spent approx 4 hours trying to upload dailies for the EPIC med circuit cruise that we just got off this morning, but for some reason in this day and age we are being met with a shed load of stumbling blocks, missing a token was one of them, anyways,

anyone on EPIC MED, BARCELONA, SEA, NAPLES, ROME, LIVORNO, CANNES, PALMA

give me a shout on here or

a r m s t r o n g 6 7 7 @ h o t m a i l . c o m

delete the spaces

happy to help if can,

The Armstrongs

Hi, sorry to bother you but we leave next Sunday. If you have the time would you send me an email with the Dailies?

B a m b i si m @ a o l . com

Thanks in advance!!

same deal with the spaces. LOL

pop me an email and i can send, its hard enough, have sent administrator a message to see if they can help with posting on thread, believe it or not had around twenty requests so far, all fulfilled but only a few received comments on here.

Thanks, sent you an email!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums