Crown and Anchor program question!

Hey Everyone,

My parents and I just returned from our 3rd cruise a few weeks ago. I always travel by myself in an inside cabin and my parents get a balcony room directly across from me. I became platinum status as of this last cruise on the Harmony. I understand that because I travel in a cabin by myself i get double points. However, my Dad also received an email congratulating him on becoming platinum status about a week ago, but my mom is still at gold status. How can that be? Shouldn’t they receive the same amount of points? We have done 3 cruises so far Allure, Oasis, and Harmony each at 7 nights. Are nights the only thing they count towards your points?

Hey Everyone,

My parents and I just returned from our 3rd cruise a few weeks ago. I always travel by myself in an inside cabin and my parents get a balcony room directly across from me. I became platinum status as of this last cruise on the Harmony. I understand that because I travel in a cabin by myself i get double points. However, my Dad also received an email congratulating him on becoming platinum status about a week ago, but my mom is still at gold status. How can that be? Shouldn’t they receive the same amount of points? We have done 3 cruises so far Allure, Oasis, and Harmony each at 7 nights. Are nights the only thing they count towards your points?

Maybe she got the points but no email. Quick call or email can get the points added, check status. I travel alone all time and usually have to email them 2-3 times a yr...

Hey Everyone,

As long as you travel as a single, you will receive double points. (Unless you travel in a suite, then it will be triple.)

Your parents, traveling together in the same room, receive single points, unless traveling in a suite.

Your parents points should be the same and C&A Society will pick the parent with the highest number of points in assigning the points. (As long as they are matched with the C&AS.)

Points are 1 point per night of the cruise = 7 night cruise = 7 points. :cool: