Wine package on the Sun?

TeresaDom

I read somewhere that ships offer a package of wine by the bottle for dinner. I think I read that it is offered at embarkation. Does this still happen and does it happen on the Sun? We are on the 14-day Santiago to Buenos Aires in January. The full drink package is not worth it but we do enjoy wine with supper. It would be good to know of this option ahead of time.

I read somewhere that ships offer a package of wine by the bottle for dinner. I think I read that it is offered at embarkation. Does this still happen and does it happen on the Sun? We are on the 14-day Santiago to Buenos Aires in January. The full drink package is not worth it but we do enjoy wine with supper. It would be good to know of this option ahead of time.

The following link shows the Viva Vino offerings on the Spirit in May 2018. If you search through each of the posts you'll find some of the wines that tend to be common on NCL ships.

Do note that they can vary by ship and by location. But also of note, once you purchase the package, those bottles belong to you! You can let NCL "store" them for you, which means you get a claim ticket to present at any restaurant or bar, when you choose. Or, you can take every bottle (or some of) the bottles with you (anywhere onboard ship) to enjoy as you please!

DH and I have enjoyed this package greatly on several cruises, finding it flexible and suitable to our tastes. (Thank you marbleski for posting list and bottles!!!)

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?p=56413026&highlight=Viva+Vino#post56413026

• 1 month later...