5day Bermuda Explorer which is captains night?

2nd night, I just looked at the compasses.

Help! I've been searching for these compasses through out the boards, and even looked on Cruiseclues. Are these posted somewhere??? I will be on the Oct 7, '07 out of Bayone to Bermuda....Thank you!!

Help! I've been searching for these compasses through out the boards, and even looked on Cruiseclues. Are these posted somewhere??? I will be on the Oct 7, '07 out of Bayone to Bermuda....Thank you!!

I have them if you want to give me your email address. I have the menus too, if you are interested.

Hi,

I am going on the Explorer Oct 7th too. Since I am new to RCI, I would like to see the compasses and menus. Would you kindly e-mail them to me. Thanks Carlak40@aol.com.

I sent them off, I had to send them in 3 parts. I love your screenname, my maiden name was Kuchalla and I used to be called "Sue Kuch"

Thank You , Thank You!! I did get them!! Do you think that the compass change much??

You are more than welcome. I would think they would stay about the same. Most likely the entertainers will change but I wouldn't expect much else to. Make sure you get to the Oceanographic Lab, it is a really cool tour along with the Atmospheric Lab, they are the only ones located on a cruise ship in the world.

I have them if you want to give me your email address. I have the menus too, if you are interested.

I would love to see the menus and compasses - thank you SO much!!!!

My email is DHaines004 at yahoo dot com.

Thanks again!!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi! If you are not too tired of all the requests, I would love a copy. This is the first cruise that we are bringing our 4 year old son on and I would love to know what activities there are for him.

Also, believe it or not, some how this turned into a "family" vacation with 2 of my sisters, a nephew and my brother! Don't you go on vacation to get away from them??

My email is adriana115 at AOL dot COM

Thanks!

Adriana

39August

For some reason the compass part 2 won't go through, I keep getting a "system delivery failure" but not the other two parts. Could your mailbox be full? Let me know if you have any suggestions and I will try to resend.

Sue

Archived