Ice Cream cards and the ultamite card

Brame Family

The Ultimate card is an upgraded soda card and supposedly only sold to children. However, it has been stated on this board that adults are now able to buy one. It's a sticker, placed on your card, and it costs approx. 9.00/per day + 15%. For this extra fee you get your unlimited fountain soft drinks as well as unlimited mocktails and soft serve ice cream.

As for the ice cream card, don't know anything about it and don't know anyone who's every had one.

I think the Ultimate card is only sold to children and costs $9/day plus 15% tip.

I thought so too Paul, though folks on here have been stating that they bought one for themselves, w/o having a child aboard. :confused:

I thought so too Paul, though folks on here have been stating that they bought one for themselves, w/o having a child aboard. :confused:

Really!!! WOW that is cool then :) We had bought one for our 16 year old last Nov on the CB and I remembering remarking to my husband that *I* would have loved one too :)

Sometimes at the pool you want to have a foo foo drink with out the alcohol but don't want to pay almost as much for a virgin version.

Really!!! WOW that is cool then :) We had bought one for our 16 year old last Nov on the CB and I remembering remarking to my husband that *I* would have loved one too :)

Sometimes at the pool you want to have a foo foo drink with out the alcohol but don't want to pay almost as much for a virgin version.

Don't get too excited. The reports from adults that have been able to purchase them have been very few (maybe one or two) and far between and more have reported being told they are for kids only and adults can't buy them. :(

Don't get too excited. The reports from adults that have been able to purchase them have been very few (maybe one or two) and far between and more have reported being told they are for kids only and adults can't buy them. :(

Shucks and here I had my shoes on to go buy lottery tickets too :)

I thought it was too good to be true.....It really was a good deal.

Thank you ....for raining on my parade ;) LOL I am joking :D

You'll just have to cruise with your 16 year old and drink hers. But that of course is a whole other thread. ;)

I don't think it's such a great deal unless you want your kids flying off the walls. There's the sundae bars from 3:30 to 4:30 everyday that's free and the gelatos at the International cafe are 3 scoops (with toppings) for $1.50. Between that and bringing your own soda aboard, you can do better than the ultimate card.

I don't think it's such a great deal unless you want your kids flying off the walls. There's the sundae bars from 3:30 to 4:30 everyday that's free and the gelatos at the International cafe are 3 scoops (with toppings) for $1.50. Between that and bringing your own soda aboard, you can do better than the ultimate card.

International Cafe doesn't give you free toppings with your gelato.

You'll just have to cruise with your 16 year old and drink hers. But that of course is a whole other thread. ;)

ROFL yea that would be .......

OMG I can see it now ..........The Quincytoo's bar bill goes down $300 a cruise.....

I will get him to buy me a virgin Pina Colada and then I will grab it from him and whisk it around the corner to freepour vodka that I have stashed in a plain brown bag!!! <----There I am also soo joking :D

LOL quincytoo. And here I am still waiting for that ultimate sushi card :rolleyes:

S

Does the ultimate card cover smoothies? My DD loves smoothies and the card would be worth it just for that!

We've never been on Princess - what is the general cost of a mocktail, ice cream (non-free hours) and smoothies? Just doing the math.....

Thanks!

Does the ultimate card cover smoothies? My DD loves smoothies and the card would be worth it just for that!

We've never been on Princess - what is the general cost of a mocktail, ice cream (non-free hours) and smoothies? Just doing the math.....

Thanks!

Yes, those frozen smoothies/mocktails are included. Virgin daquiri's and colada's; the kids all love them. I believe these run in the $2.75 - $3.50 range. Not sure. As for ice cream, never buy it, but it's not the scooped ice cream that's included, it's only the soft serve.

I will get him to buy me a virgin Pina Colada and then I will grab it from him and whisk it around the corner to freepour vodka that I have stashed in a plain brown bag!!! <----There I am also soo joking :D

I should hope you are joking!:mad:

Pina Coladas are made with rum:D

This may be a stupid question but I'm going to ask any way. Is that 15% added to the $9.00/day when you buy the card or is it added every time you get a drink?

You pay for your card in full plus the 15% on the day you buy it, x the number of days of the cruise.

ROFL yea that would be .......

OMG I can see it now ..........The Quincytoo's bar bill goes down $300 a cruise.....

I should hope you are joking!:mad:

Pina Coladas are made with rum:D

I'm still LOL with you two! I missed the vodka versus rum in the old Pina Colada!

I spoke to the Princess TA a few days ago concerning this, and this is what he told me:

Ice Cream card is called the "Kids Package" and is available to everyone.

It can be purchased for $9/day=$10.35/day (With Gratuity)

It includes the Soda Package (unlimited soda), as well as soft serve ice cream. hot chocolate, free juices, mocktails, and a whirly straw

I personally am doing it for the "whirly straw" but we all have our reasons ;)

What my DH and I are going to do is get one soda package (4.25/day + 15 %) and one kids package, so we can pretty much have whatever to drink we are feeling without worrying too much about it.

Hope this helps! :)

I spoke to the Princess TA a few days ago concerning this, and this is what he told me:

Ice Cream card is called the "Kids Package" and is available to everyone.

It can be purchased for $9/day=$10.35/day (With Gratuity)

It includes the Soda Package (unlimited soda), as well as soft serve ice cream. hot chocolate, free juices, mocktails, and a whirly straw

I personally am doing it for the "whirly straw" but we all have our reasons ;)

What my DH and I are going to do is get one soda package (4.25/day + 15 %) and one kids package, so we can pretty much have whatever to drink we are feeling without worrying too much about it.

Hope this helps! :)

Wonderful information! Thank you, that clears up a lot of the confusion.

What are the hours that you can get soft serve? Are there multiple place to get it on the ship? I am primarily concerned when traveling on the Golden but will be on other ships later next year.

Archived