back from sun princess cruise last week

giglebug

ohh my Gosh!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sun princess treasures of Asia cruise was the best i had the most fabulous time..i so wish i was back on that ship.

The Staff are the most friendliest people ever they bend over backwards to do things for us. I felt like a queen .

the entertainment was spectacular .

I can only say to the people that were complaining about the food ...

they need help !!! there was so much glorious food any one even the fussiest eaters could find something they liked.

When i heard that a woman complained that she couldnt wait to get off the ship to get decent food i could only wonder if she was hanging out for Mcdonalds or KFC etc cause you couldnt want for better food.

anyway i wanna go back on my cruise i loved it so much ..

well i best start saving my pennies for the next one

cheers to all

ohh my Gosh!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sun princess treasures of Asia cruise was the best i had the most fabulous time..i so wish i was back on that ship.

The Staff are the most friendliest people ever they bend over backwards to do things for us. I felt like a queen .

the entertainment was spectacular .

I can only say to the people that were complaining about the food ...

they need help !!! there was so much glorious food any one even the fussiest eaters could find something they liked.

When i heard that a woman complained that she couldnt wait to get off the ship to get decent food i could only wonder if she was hanging out for Mcdonalds or KFC etc cause you couldnt want for better food.

anyway i wanna go back on my cruise i loved it so much ..

well i best start saving my pennies for the next one

cheers to all

You sailed on one of our all time favorites ships still sailing for Princess (at least sort of sailing for Princess :) )

We have cruised on the Dawn, Sea and the Sun, (all are supposed to be the same) but for some reason we always enjoyed the Sun Princess more than the others. Glad to hear she is still the wonderful ship she always was. And that you completely enjoyed your cruise. :)

I am sooooo glad that you enjoyed your cruise. We are sailing on her on November 14, 2009 r/t Sydney to New Zealand and can't wait. I have read alot of negative posts from some past passengers from Australia, and some good from them also so it is nice to hear some good reports.

9 weeks to go.....:D:D:D

I love the Sun Princess. I've sailed on the Sun 3 times, the Ocean twice and the Sea once if memory serves me. The Sun Class ships are my favorites. I need to try to get in a cruise on the Dawn. Like a previous post says, though, the Sun is my favorite. I'm so happy to hear you had a great cruise. I wish I could go on the Sun Princess again.

Archived