RCCL Credit card

knowla1

Please help...I gave have the RCCL credit card and I called MBNA and they mailed me (2) 5,000 royal points coupons..Can I take the coupons to the purser on board ship or do I mail them to RCCL for on board credit?? I'm sorry I know this has been discussed before but I can't find the posts.... We cruise Feb 14th..

I just sent a few to Kansas-Does anyone know how I can confirm they were applied-Thanks in advance-Harry
Harry0 - Give it a week or so and call RCI Customer Service, they will confirm that the coupons have been applied to your booking. I was able to complete both steps of the process in just over 2 weeks.

Good Luck!!

I waited about 2 weeks after mailing and called the RCCL Customer Service, credit was applied, but be aware the credit will show up on the 2 or 3 night of cruising so don't get worried it will be there, we had no problem, just make sure you read the back of the coupon and fill it out completely like it says.

Have a good time

We just used all kinds of things for our upcoming Splendour cruise. We had a $500 VISA coupon, C&A coupon, shipboard booking credit and stockholder credit. All have shown up properly in our accounts. Make sure to verify with RCCL Customer Service on the VISA and Stockholder credits. Your TA has nothing to do with either of those. On the other hand the TA has everything to do with the C&A credit. It is nice to have over $890 of credits so far and we will probably get another $100 in onboard credits before the cruise from VISA. In addition this cruise makes us Platinum so we save an additional $200 on a JS booked on Empress in March 06. So total discounts related to this cruise will be $1,190. That's almost the entire cost of one of our two cabins.

1cruise-Thanks for reply.

Hal-I used a coupon(from C&A) for my 2/12/05 Splendour sailing. I am also using 3 $50 onboard coupons from my RC credit card. I was told the credit card coupons can be used on top of any other discounts. I will also have a shareholders credit of $100 and another $100 for booking this cruise on a prior sailing. So I received $125-off my cruise and I will have $350 on board credit. Sounds good to me! As a previous poster stated you do not see your account credited until 2 or 3 days into your cruise.-Harry

Archived