Tropical Storm Erika-AOS

gaunerdog

Oh that stinks! Sorry to hear that. Do you have cruise insurance? Because that would matter in giving correct info.

I looked at the National Hurricane Center website and it looks like the tropical storm would be over Puerto Rico on Friday. So, it seems like you should be able to make it for a Sunday departure.

Good luck!

Maggie

Looks like all the storm models have the storm being in the Bahamas on the 6th so you should be okay. And like TDSC says, just get there and you'll be able to make the ship if it's there - which it will be. It's not a very intense storm so unless something changes, everything should be a go on Sunday.

Looks like it's pretty disorganized right now anyway. It has a wide cone of uncertainty, as it could go due west or travel up north/northwest as early as tomorrow. I don't think I'd worry too much over it. Not much is being said at all of intensification and it's at 50 mph winds now, so no one will know anything until probably Friday about better tracking the storm.

Archived