Just made final payment!!

mamacruiser

Congrats! We made our final payment a couple of weeks ago for our upcoming December cruise on the Glory. The anticipation really begins to build now!:eek: Also applied for our passports a few weeks ago and waiting for them to arrive!!:D

I too have made my final payment for my November 22 cruise. I've also already booked 2 excursions and prepaid my tips. I like to get as much paid for in advance as possible. I've started setting aside some cash for all those "little things." I still check the price to see if it's gone down so I can get an OBC - it hasn't it's gone up.

Hey mamacruiser!

Congrats! It's a great feeling huh! Hubby and I cruised on the Fantasy 15 years ago and loved it! From the pix I've seen, it has changed a bit, but hey, they have to update at some point! Looks beautiful!

We always said we would cruise again for our 10th anniversary, but didn't work out. Now we are taking our kids next summer on the Pride!

I look forward to your review!

Ave

I made final payment yesterday for our December 5, Acapulco on the Carnival Spirit. They tried to tell me that I owed $60.00 more. Finally got everything squared away and Carnival covered the $60.00.

Now to research the ports, first time to Acapulco so not sure what to see or do.

Archived