FOS: Bathroom storage..

sarahbento

I wondered if the promenade rooms have any shelving or drawers in the bathrooms? Just planning storage and couldn't tell by peoples photos if there was any storage in the actual bathroom. Any info or pictures would be helpful.

Thanks...

6 days till sailing....

As I recall, there were a few shelves in the bathroom to keep items...2, maybe three...in the corner.

There's a long shelf underneath the sink for the beach towels, but there is some room for other things as well.

We ended up keeping most of our stuff on the shelves in the room over the TV, in ziploc bags, so we could just grab them as we went into the bathroom. I think my daughter kept her stuff on the vanity desk, again in ziplocs.

Hi, Just came off Freedom of the seas, and we also had a promenade room on Voyager a few years ago. I can't speak for the promenade room on Freedom as we had an aft balcony but I have a solution for ANY cruise cabin on any ship. Buy yourself an "over the door" shoe storage bag. These have clips for hanging over a doorway, usually as in a bedroom or dorm room but these work great for the limited storage in a cruise ship cabin. I bought a clear one but anything helps. You put your toothpaste, deodorant, brushes, make-up and shampoo in the slots where the shoes would normally go and your storage problem is solved! We saw this suggested a number of years ago on one of these boards and it has been one of the best suggestions we have ever used. We just keep in in the pocket of our suitcase and we always have it available and aren't so apt to leave it behind. We have used it for perhaps 4 or 5 cruises at least and it still looks like new. Good luck and enjoy your cruise! MJN

Archived