Spirit --- fridge or not??

x2tpd

I have been getting mixed information so someone who has been in a balcony on deck 11 on the Spirit recently..... Are there fridges in all rooms now? I was originally told to ask ahead of time in order to get one of the limited number of fridges available but when I asked about it I was told that all the rooms have them now...

However, there are several small refrigerators for medical purposes that can be moved into your cabin under the table upon request before they run out. Those that need them for medical reasons get the first priority.

Frankly, these small refrigerators don't keep my drinks as cold as I prefer. I end up using the ice in the ice bucket anyway. I am happy with the ice bucket being refilled twice a day....

I have been getting mixed information so someone who has been in a balcony on deck 11 on the Spirit recently..... Are there fridges in all rooms now? I was originally told to ask ahead of time in order to get one of the limited number of fridges available but when I asked about it I was told that all the rooms have them now...

unless it has been changed very recently there are none in the cabins. Yes, you can request one and it should be in the cabin when you arrive. If not just call housekeeping.

Nita

We bought a collapsible cooler and that worked out great. Kept it tucked under the shelves in the bathroom to keep it out of the way and the room stewards tossed ice into it twice a day without our even asking them to.

(We also just left the Spirit today...:( Another great cruise on NCL!!! )

We bought a collapsible cooler and that worked out great. Kept it tucked under the shelves in the bathroom to keep it out of the way and the room stewards tossed ice into it twice a day without our even asking them to.

I haven't read a suggestion here this good in a long time!:cool:

Glad you had a great time. Are we going to see a cubechick review with pictures?:D

Archived