Best Bar Waiter...

F22Smitty

our first cruise last Thanksgiving was...ok. The cruise we just got off of on the Freedom on Sunday was freaking fantastic! And one of the huge reasons it was so wonderful was our dining experience. Our servers Alex and Made were amazing and hilarious and the bar server Daniel was so sweet, great personality, and very easy on the eyes ;) I couldn't tell you a single name of people who helped us on our first cruise because nobody was fantastic, just ok. I will remember these 3 for a long time! Alex and Daniel even gave us their email address and asked us to send pictures we took of all of us. I plan on finding out where Alex is our next cruise and try to be on a cruise with him.

• 2 years later...
I agree about Elena. :D I was about to ask the same question on her whereabouts. I'm thinking I saw her on the Splendor in 08, can't remember.:(

im not sure if this is the same lady but i met an elena last week on carnival pride and she called me her girl and she was the sweetest lady ever. photo.php?fbid=369356996420326&set=a.369123309777028.82982.100000380863976&type=3&theater

Bartenders not a chance, I love to drink but get BV bottles, I have bought 2 drinks combined on all 3 of my cruises. So names, not a chance, in fact, I cannot recall any stewards names, maitre d's name, waiter's name...and can only recall my last CD's name because the trip was only last January. I am amazed folks recall these people? I don't think I ever had a chat with any of them?

Archived