Norwegian dawn, sugar free desserts?

njsonja

I'm interested in finding out about this also.

We'll be on the Dawn September 27th with my mother who is diabetic.

I'd be very surprised if they didn't have any sugar free desserts, though, because their other ships had a variety of sugar-free and reduced sugar items such as cheesecake and hand-dipped ice creams.

Enjoy your cruise :).

I'd be very surprised if they didn't have any sugar free desserts, though, because their other ships had a variety of sugar-free and reduced sugar items such as cheesecake and hand-dipped ice creams.

Enjoy your cruise :).

We've been on the Sun, Dawn, Jewel and Pearl and all of those ships have offered sugar-free desserts. Bon Appetite.

We haven't cruised NCL since March (and not on the Dawn in a few years), but last I noticed, NCl was still offering sugar-free desserts (at least one per meal). However, as your Mom knows, diabetics no longer need to limit sugar as much as they limit carbs. Unfortunately, NCl is still doing the out-dated "sugar-free" vs carb content (for desserts). Many of these desserts are quite high in calories, with a lot of fat and a lot of carbs (just artificial sweetener rather than sugar). However, they are offering "healthy" entree options at all meals which will make it much easier for your Mom to control her diabetes.

If she has any questions or specific needs, contact the "special needs" department at NCL.

I was wondering if anyone knows if the Dawn has sugar free desserts? Perhaps someone who has been on board recently could post the answer?

Many thanks,

sonja

yes in the main dinning rooms they have sugar free deserts for lunch and dinner. They are great, try the vanilla panacotta at lunch. it is to die for!!

Archived