Voyage Goodwill Credit VS Shareholder Credit

goingeasy

I was on a cruise to Mexico in May that had an itinery change because of the swine flu. We were given a Voyage Goodwill credit to

be applied to a future cruise. I did have the Goodwill Credit applied when I booked a two week cruise to Hawaii for this December.

Earlier this week I made the final payment on the Hawaii cruise and

as usual also sent a fax to Princess Yield Management Dept to have

my Shareholder credit applied.

This morning I check my Circle Savings account and the Shareholder

Credit hasn't been applied yet and it normally appears within 24 hours.

I will call them Monday but in the meantime has anyone else with

the same circumstances had a problem obtaining the Shareholder

Credit because of the "Goodwill" credit.

Your input will be appreciated.

I would just email Liza and ask, she has always been good at responding.

One thing I found out last time when I faxed the shareholder info over though. My fax of proof of ownership did not go through correctly, although my letter with all our info did. I was not contacted to tell me that the shareholder proof needed to be resent. After waiting several days, I sent Liza and email to enquire. Liza emailed me back within hours to tell me she had received the letter, but could not make out the shareholder credit statement so I would have to resend it.

After I re-faxed it, and she received it, I received an email confirmation within hours.

So, it might be that your fax did not go through correctly. I have never heard of shareholder credit not being applied because of using a goodwill credit towards an upcoming cruise.

I would just email Liza and ask, she has always been good at responding.

One thing I found out last time when I faxed the shareholder info over though. My fax of proof of ownership did not go through correctly, although my letter with all our info did. I was not contacted to tell me that the shareholder proof needed to be resent. After waiting several days, I sent Liza and email to enquire. Liza emailed me back within hours to tell me she had received the letter, but could not make out the shareholder credit statement so I would have to resend it.

After I re-faxed it, and she received it, I received an email confirmation within hours.

So, it might be that your fax did not go through correctly. I have never heard of shareholder credit not being applied because of using a goodwill credit towards an upcoming cruise.

Just wondering who Liza is and if she is involved in shreholder credits.

Thanks for any information.

I was on a cruise to Mexico in May that had an itinery change because of the swine flu. We were given a Voyage Goodwill credit to

be applied to a future cruise. I did have the Goodwill Credit applied when I booked a two week cruise to Hawaii for this December.

Earlier this week I made the final payment on the Hawaii cruise and

as usual also sent a fax to Princess Yield Management Dept to have

my Shareholder credit applied.

This morning I check my Circle Savings account and the Shareholder

Credit hasn't been applied yet and it normally appears within 24 hours.

I will call them Monday but in the meantime has anyone else with

the same circumstances had a problem obtaining the Shareholder

Credit because of the "Goodwill" credit.

Your input will be appreciated.

We applied our May Goodwill Credit and our Shareholders credit on our upcoming Hawaii cruise with no problem. Maybe Liza was off. I would give her a quick call or email Monday.

Archived