Does Grandeur have ....

Bell Ringer

Will we be able to see our charges on our bill on the tv in our room? Unfortunately, we have been on small ships recently ( Monarch, and Empress), so I was hoping we could keep track of spending on our own rather than going to the Purser's desk a few times during the week.

Will we be able to see our charges on our bill on the tv in our room? Unfortunately, we have been on small ships recently ( Monarch, and Empress), so I was hoping we could keep track of spending on our own rather than going to the Purser's desk a few times during the week.

This feature wasn't available on any of the Vision class ships I've been on (Grandeur,Vision, Rhapsody, and Legend). I think it starts with the Voyager class and up.

This feature wasn't available on any of the Vision class ships I've been on (Grandeur,Vision, Rhapsody, and Legend). I think it starts with the Voyager class and up.

Nope, it's not available on Grandeur. Radiance class has folio viewing though. :)

Right. Radiance class and up.

In other words:

NO: Majesty, Monarch, Legend, Rhapsody, Vision, Enchantment, Grandeur, Splendour.

YES: Radiance, Brilliance, Serenade, Jewel, Voyager, Explorer, Adventure, Navigator, Mariner, Freedom, Liberty, Independence, Oasis, Allure.

Stupid question here (sorry), but if you're on GOS can you request the folio delivered to your cabin mid week (I know in some hotels you can)?

How hard is it to walk down to Guest Relations and request it?...it's not that large of a ship. :rolleyes:

I am saying it as someone who has worsening mobility issues and uses a cane. (and no, you're not expected to know that) The elevator drops you off very near guest relations. When it is so easy to request a printout, It just seems that asking to have a copy delivered to your stateroom, is a bit much. :):rolleyes::D

I am saying it as someone who has worsening mobility issues and uses a cane. (and no, you're not expected to know that) The elevator drops you off very near guest relations. When it is so easy to request a printout, It just seems that asking to have a copy delivered to your stateroom, is a bit much. :):rolleyes::D

Why thank you so much for your comment.

Can someone else please answer the question if you happen to know it? Thanks!

Archived