complimentry toiletries on Celebrity

bena

Can anyone tell me what the complimentry toiltries are like on Century Cruies.

We are going on to the Century shortly and I'm starting to pack.

In view of the luggage restrictions I'm wondering whether to risk it - or take my own !!

thanks Bena

Honestly they have changed a lot lately and I also think it might depend on what type cabin you are in. If you are looking for shampoo/conditioner and lotion (I think they also have a body wash) then you will be fine. The last cruise they had some new amenity (not Elemis) which I liked. I think it was lemongrass. Enjoy your cruise!

Can anyone tell me what the complimentry toiltries are like on Century Cruies.

We are going on to the Century shortly and I'm starting to pack.

In view of the luggage restrictions I'm wondering whether to risk it - or take my own !!

thanks Bena

My daughter had an inside and as I recall shampoo and conditioner was in the shower. Btw, we had CC class and I swear I checked and the stuff n our CC bottles (Elemis) looked and smelled like exactly what was across the hall in the inside stateroom.

My daughter had an inside and as I recall shampoo and conditioner was in the shower. Btw, we had CC class and I swear I checked and the stuff n our CC bottles (Elemis) looked and smelled like exactly what was across the hall in the inside stateroom.

There's also a lotion dispenser.

We were on Infinity in August. We had lotion, shampoo, conditioner and soap provided. The shampoo and conditioner was some kind of lemon scent. It kind of dried my hair out, but I am like you and wanted to reduce the number of bottles I packed. I did take my own bar of soap b/c I knew my skin would already be dried out from the recycled air on board and wanted a soap my skin was used to. For a week, you can certainly make do with what is provided on board.

I would encourage you to take any and all medications you might need - including anything over-the-counter. I found little to no things like that sold on board. If you think you'll need sinus medicine, neosporin, benadryl, rolaids, pepto, etc. Take it along!

You will get small bottles each of: shampoo, conditioner, body lotion and a solid soap in a wrapper. Plus they also supply cotton buds and cotton balls to remove your make up. All will be replenished as needed.

My DD did not get any of these in an inside on Century. She just received soap and what was in the shower in dispensers.

We had the cotton but we were in CC class so I thought it was an extra. In CC we just received a bottle of shampoo and a bottle of conditioner that said CC on it.

Archived