Sorrento/Capri

jdomb

O offers a shore ex Panoramic Sorrento & Italian Riviera (only 3 hours) We will be there in July but during this 3 hours tour we will loose our time in a local shop to observe woodwoork art and I'm asking why. I would preferred going to Amalfi and Positano instead of loosing my time in this local shop. The Italian Riviera is so nice I would like to see more villages and the beauty of the nature so I am disappointed of this shore ex but it is the only one O' suggest for Panoramic. I have already seen Capri and Pompei a couple years ago.

How long was the hike from Ravello to Amalfi and was it worthwhile? Might like to add this to 'the list' for the next time in Italy

It sounds like you should consider a do-it-yourself private tour. Check the roll call for your cruise and see if there are any others who are interested in the same things you are. I agree that I wouldn't want the "shop adventure" on a ship's tour!

We used a private company for Pompeii and the Amalfi Coast in October and it worked out very well. They said they will structure the day any way you wish, so I'm sure other companies would do so as well. (I'm not mentioning the name because I don't think that is permitted here.)

Mura

Archived